How to plan safe shopping?
- Make a shopping list – in a notebook, application, on a piece of paper. Thanks to this, the time spent in the store will be more effective,
- Plan your visit at Bonarka – choose the day and time with the least people on the mall – we suggest: preferably by 15:00 from Monday to Thursday,
- When entering the facility, always disinfect your hands before shopping,
- Keep your distance – minimum 1.5 meters from other buyers,
- Be like a ninja – cover your nose and mouth, preferably with a mask,
- Hunt alone – go shopping alone,
- Remember: “goods touched belong to the touching person” – touch only those products that you are interested in,
- Try to pay contactless,
- Be patient and courteous if you have to wait to enter a store or gallery
- Listen to voice messages, react to the instructions of the shopping center staff – Your health and safety is also the health and safety of your loved ones.
Safety at the Center
Get to know about the new rules while shopping:
- you are obliged to cover your nose and mouth,
- take care of hand disinfection and wash your hands on a regular basis,
- disinfectants can be found at the entrances to the shopping center, in the mall, at the entrances to the shops,
- also remember to keep your distance (at least 1.5 meters),
- wear gloves when shopping,
- from Monday to Friday from 10:00 – 12:00 AM the space of grocery stores, drugstores, pharmacies and the Post Office is reserved for seniors only,
in individual stores, the number of people is limited depending on the size of the salesroom. For detailed information on the number of people allowed at one time at every shop, see at the entrance to the store. Follow the instructions of the store employees and, if the situation requires so, wait for the entrance to the store keeping the distance in the line on the passage,
in the mall 1 person per 15 squaremeters is allowed,
- from October 24th, 2020, foodcourt, restaurants and cafes are closed for eating , we encourage you to order food as a take-out or meals on the delivery,
- the cinema is closed until further notice,
- if you feel worse while shopping, use the quick and non-contact temperature measurement at Infodesk of Bonarka (level 0)
How do we provide with the safety?
Safety measures taken by Bonarka:
We want you to feel safe and comfortable with us, which is why we conduct a number of activities:
🔸we placed dispensers with disinfectant liquid on all entrances to the center and to the toilets,
🔸we maintain increased disinfection,
🔸we regularly ozonize toilets,
🔸we systematically ventilate the mall,
🔸we marked the floors in the center to make it easier for you to keep the required distances,
🔸 We have prepared a number of tips that will help you stay safe.
Safety Nobel for Bonarka
SAFETY NOBEL FOR BONARKA
Bonarka was the first and only shopping mall in Poland to receive the COVID-19 Certificate of Conformity, obtaining very high marks. The Swedish organization SAFE Shopping Centers honored the center for complying with the highest world safety standards during the pandemic.
Due to the epidemiological situation in Poland, Bonarka yet at the beginning of March took comprehensive measures to increase security on its area. The centre’s effort was recognized internationally. Bonarka is the first and so far the only retail facility in Poland to be awarded the COVID-19 Certificate of Conformity awarded by SAFE Shopping Centers.
During the certification by the SAFE Shopping Centers, the security measures implemented in Bonarka were carefully analyzed by a group of international experts. Security in the center received very high marks. SAFE Shopping Centers confirms with its authority that Bonarka is a safe place where customers can shop without fear. No other gallery in Krakow offers a similar guarantee.
Happy smileys also wish you a tasty meal on the freshly disinfected tables.
During the pandemic, Bonarka takes all precautionary measures to asure the highest level of safety for its clustomers and employees. Adheres to the best international practices and standards. The COVID-19 Certificate of Conformity issued by SAFE Shopping Centers confirms that the center is perfectly prepared to operate in the new conditions.
Trade Sundays 10 AM - 9 PM
Mon - Fri 10 AM - 12 AM seniors only
Bonarka Shopping Center
30-644 Cracow, Poland
Tel. +48 12 298 60 00
Shopping mall Office
09:00 – 17:00 (Mon-Fri)
Tel. +48 12 298 60 01
Fax. +48 12 298 60 02